Derma 2.0 Hydrating Cream 50ml
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £5.40 with what's this?
Hydrating and moisturising face cream with light texture and very quickly absorbed. This is an intensive skin care product designed to provide a comprehensive solution to the phenomenon of skin dehydration. Thanks to organically grown Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Illipe Butter, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Gluconolactone, Arginine, Betaine, Sugar Complex with a moisturising and hydration maintenance action (Erythrilol, Glucose, Trehalose, Fructose, Inositol) Urea, Serine, Glycine ensure a unique comfort and a pleasant sensation of freshness. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive and exigent.
NOTE: CONTAINS ALMOND OIL
Hydrating and moisturising face cream created in response to the continuous needs and requests for a moisturising and light but at the same time, effective treatment.
- Gluconolactone: powerful skin moisturizing agent thanks to its very strong hygroscopic action, it guarantees a 360 ° hydration maintenance action at all epidermal and dermal levels in the long term;
- Vitamin E (tocopherol): powerful antioxidant used to minimize damage induced by free radicals;
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): another very powerful antioxidant with protective and soothing action;
- Vitamin C: counteracts the damage induced by free radicals making the texture homogeneous;
- Aloe Vera from organic farming: with a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, added to this moisturizing treatment it gives a calming action also applied to sensitive and reactive skin;
- Allantoin: which performs a regenerating and protective action;
- Sweet almond oil: nourishing, emollient and elasticizing to give comfort even to the most demanding skin;
- Coconut Oil: deeply nourishes the skin making it more elastic, it is suitable for the care of dry, fragile, reddened and chapped skin;
- Apricot kernel oil: obtained from cold pressing, it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants with a nourishing, emollient and regenerating action;
- Illipe Butter: with nourishing and elasticising action;
- Urea: effectively retains water molecules by deeply hydrating the skin, softening the stratum corneum and promoting the healing of small skin cracks;
- Erythritol, Glucose, Trehalose, Fructose, Inositol: reduce skin dryness and promote the recovery of elasticity by also acting through the regularization of sebum secretion;
- Arginine: basic amino acid with restorative and moisturizing properties of collagen;
- Betaine: significantly increases skin hydration by strengthening the dermis and keeping water inside the tissues;
- Serine: contributes to the production of globulins and antibodies, has an important moisturizing action;
- Glycine: fundamental constituent of the triple helix of collagen and is the amino acid present in greater quantities in the skin’s NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). It has moisturizing, humectant, antioxidant and regenerating properties;
Derma Hydrating face cream is formulated with a pleasant scent and easily absorbed, suitable for all skin types.