BD Microlance Needles Green 21g x 2 inch
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £1.39 with what's this?
The BD Microlance™ 3 Needles are designed for easy penetration, smooth gliding force during insertion/withdraw and reduced cannula friction while sliding through tissue. These needles are available in a wide range of gauges, lengths and bevel designs. Our full portfolio of conventional needles include both regular wall and thin wall offerings.
- Easy penetration, smooth gliding force during insertion/withdraw and reduced cannula friction while sliding through tissue is a result of the following:
– Targeted needle surface polishing process
– Proprietary needle lubrication process
- Thin walls potentially permit the use of thinner needles with larger lumen thus increasing flow rates during injection and collection.
- Recommended use: hypodermic administration of pharmaceuticals.
- BD Microlance™ needles can be connected to a luer slip adapter or luer-lock connector.
- Sterile, single use.
- Natural rubber latex is not part of the material formulation.
50 pack, 100 box